Slide show

[people][slideshow]
Powered by Blogger.

Former Adult Movie Actress Surrenders Her Life To Become A Pastor



An incident motivated a grown-up film actress to leave his profession and also start living a new life as a Pastor.

Crystal Bassette, among one of the most sought-after adult movie celebrities of her generation, starring in over 100 adult films utilizing her display name Nadia Hilton and gaining more than $300,000 a year 3 years earlier. However, after Ten Years in the market, Crystal decided to quit and live a modest life in a small town.


Currently, she's living a brand-new way of life as a dedicated mom, a loving partner, and a committed pastor.


When she was 16, she became pregnant and because she came from a poor family, she struggled to make ends meet. The single mom decided to move to Hollywood to pursue her dreams of becoming a model and a movie star, but she had to take jobs as a stripper to afford the high cost of living in the area.


Until one day, an agent offered Crystal to try adult films.


On her interview with Barcroft TV, Crystal said:

“When I spoke to the agent, he said, ‘Oh, you can make $30,000 in a month. So I was thinking, ‘Oh, wow. I can do this for a month and be done with it.”

“My first shoot, I remember after the scene, I sat in the shower for about two hours crying. About a month went by, and I ended up going back to it again,” she added.

Crystal shared that the career she chose wasn’t easy and to get through her scenes, she’s drinking alcohol and taking pain medication.

Crystal was totally changed. She doesn’t leave her house without wearing daring and sexy clothes and both her lifestyle and attitude changed also.

“I constantly have to keep up this image of being this fake, plastic barbie doll.”

Because of the high amount of earning she gets, she was able to buy a house in Malibu, nightclub and 7 cars including a Ferreri. She also said that she would spend $4000 when she went shopping.

She also shared that at first, she has to deal with her parent’s disappointments but later on, she had their support.

“Both my mom and dad were disappointed with me at one point. But my dad was very disappointed. He’s a truck driver, and he had a breakroom, and there was a magazine in there, and it was opened up to his daughter in a magazine naked. That was his introduction of me to the adult industry.”

In 2014, she drove home drunk and involved in a car accident that changed her life forever.


After the accident, Crystal started to attend her sister’s church. There, she met the pastor who helped her in the process of turning back from her destructive life.

” After you get saved, you know there’s something wrong and something you don’t want to do. I haven’t gone back since. I never will.”

It was in the same church that Crystal met her future husband and co-pastor, David.


According to Crystal, it was love at first sight.

“We were attracted to each other right away. I loved the fact that he was a true man of God. It was such a huge attraction to me,” she said.

And according to David:

“She’s a very strong woman, and that definitely attracted me to her. What I would like for people to take away from us is, number one, that God can forgive you no matter the past you come from. In this day and age, I hope that encourages everyone to do the same.”

Crystal also assumed that she has gotten to the path of destruction because of her experience of sexual abuse during her childhood.

“I was sexually abused when I was a child by two different people. I was about 5 years old the first time. I would say the sexual abuse lasted for a couple of months. And the other time it happened, I was probably 7.”

Crystal went through therapy, and it helped her reflect on why she chose the path she did. Now, she is at peace in living a simple family life and serving as a pastor.


“I’m not worried about my outlook or appearance. I’m not worried about money. Now, I’m worried about helping people… I look back at my past now, and I can’t say that I regret anything because it has made me who I am today.”

Crystal’s mess became her message and inspired other people with diverse background on how God changed her life forever.

Surely God could change our mess into message and test into a testimony.

Watch the video here:



vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]