Slide show

[people][slideshow]
Powered by Blogger.

Angel Locsin Show Her True Colors After A Netizen Accidentally Hit Angel's Car In A Parking Lot In Q.C.


Angel Locsin Show Her True Colors After A Netizen Accidentally Hit Angel's Car In A Parking Lot In Q.C.

Public know how humble Angel Locsin is, her co-workers can attest to that. Some viral video of Angel sweeping the stage and a photos of her in Marawi made netizens love her more.

This time a netizen named Maritess Caleja-Albania had a chance to meet Angel.


Marites met Angel in Maginhawa Street in Q.C. Maginhawa is popular for its food and resto. Marites when getting out of the cab accidentally hit the door of the parked SUV. Marites had no idea that the parked SUV belonged to Angel Locsin.

Read her full story:

I had a chance to meet Ms. Angel Locsin last night in one of the restaurant parking lot in Maginhawa Street in QC. I accidentally hit the side door of her SUV, as I was getting off the cab, as you all can imagine the parking situation in the said place was so tight. I was approached by her driver and PA about the incident not knowing that Ms. Locsin was still in the heavy tinted SUV. I humbly apologized and I asked them that I can talked to the owner of the car if settlement is needed, although there was no visible scratch or dent on their vehicle. Ms. Locsin graciously went out of her vehicle and of course I was star struck. With her calm voice she said there is no settlement needed, she just want to make sure that I am okay. WOW, not only she’s beautiful but I felt her sincerity from her heart. Thank you Ms. Angel Locsin, you amazed me, now I have more reason to follow your show, “La Luna Sangre”. 👍🏼



vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]