Slide show

[people][slideshow]
Powered by Blogger.

Woman Who Slapped Taxi Driver Issues Public Apology And Begs Netizens To Stop Bashing Her Relatives - Boy Trending

Nowadays, undisciplined and reckless drivers are the primary cause of traffic jams not only in the Philippines but also in different countries all around the world.

Yesterday, the video of road rage incident where a woman named Cherish Shairmaine Interior slapped an old taxi driver has been the headlines on social media and local news outlets.

The girl in the video receive critisms and many negative comments from netizens because of her rudeness towards the old man.

After the video went viral, the motorist woman who slapped an old taxi driver at Congressional Avenue in Quezon City break her silence about the issue.




In her Facebook post, Cherish Sharmaine Interior narrated how the incident affected her personal life. She also apologized to the public for slapping and humiliating the old taxi driver.

READ CHERISH'S POST:

“Somebody reported my spare facebook account and copied my apology on their Facebook page.

This is Cherish Sharmaine Interior. I repeat, I have no Facebook page. I’m not that dumb to create a fanpage, post the pictures of myself and my boyfriend, then post more hurting messages pa to add insult to injury or to make you hate me even more.

I have published an apology which was copied by that Facebook page but the truth still remains: I AM SORRY.

Spare my relatives, my office, and my workmates. Someone tagged the name of the company I work in and commented on some of the posts there. Please leave them alone. And please, those people who also have an Interior surname, and who you guys are bullying are not in anyway related to me.

If you want to bash me, I am willing to accept that. Just leave the innocent people alone. I am doing things to make up for my mistake, trying to reach out to manong taxi driver. I am facing an imminent termination and possibly blacklisting to other companies, and I hope you guys are happy. I believe I deserve it, but please accept my apologies.”


So what can you say about this article?  Share us your thoughts by simply leaving on the comment section below. For more news and latest updates, feel free to visit our site often. Thanks for dropping by and reading this post.

vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]