Slide show

[people][slideshow]
Powered by Blogger.

Do You Remember Joyce Jimenez? Here Is She Now, Living her Simple Life in US.


Joyce Jimenez is an American starlet who generally stars in movies in the Philippines. She utilized to be one of the most gorgeous and also most prominent celebrities in the neighborhood showbiz scene. In the early 2000s, she was hailed as the "Pantasya Ng Bayan" after doing sexy movies that did well at the box workplace under VIVA Films she collaborated with serious actors such as Richard Gomez, Albert Martinez as well as Jomari Yllana later. Joyce starred in many various other movies.



Yet similar to other celebrity, she unexpectedly vanished from the limeligh. Joyce decided to settle down in 2008 with her Fil-Am companion, United States airforce soldier Paul Ely Egbalic. The two of them currently have 3 attractive children together: Jorja Ely, Jaysen Elise and also Julian Elysson.



According to Joyce in a meeting with ABS-CBN, being a starlet to suddenly being a mama was a difficult shift for her. The former attractive celebrity claimed: “Iba, iba kasi you went from everyone doing things for me, to me doing everything for someone else.”




Joyce likewise added that she is fairly proud of the movies she made when she was still residing right here in the Philippines.

“I’m proud of all the movies I’ve done. I don’t regret anything. Sa akin, when I did those movies I was of age, and that’s all they were, they were just roles to me. I don’t think it made me any less of a person.”



Presently, Joyce resides in San Diego as well as works as a supervisor. When she was ask if she intends to be an actress once again, Joyce said: I enjoy acting. I loved just what I carried out in the Philippines. Kung pwede lang that I can do it and still have my family alongside me."

Watch the video below:

vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]