Slide show

[people][slideshow]
Powered by Blogger.

Young Girl Caught Red Handed Stealing A Phone But What The Police Did To Her Will Shocked You.

Young Girl Caught Red Handed Stealing A Phone But What The Police Did To Her Will Shocked You.

Isang babae ang nahuli ng kanyang biktima matapos umanong nakawin ang kanyang cellphone sa loob ng kanyang bag sa isang mall sa Mandaluyong.

Sa isang facebook post ni Madie Perocho, inilaad nya kung paano siya siniksik at nakawin ng mga suspect.

Tatlo silang magkakasamang gumawa ng krimen at isa lamang ang nahuli at dinala sa management ng nasabing mall.

Ayon pa kay Madie, walang dalang ID ang nahuling suspek at nagpakilala na lamang sa pangalang Lee Ann Santos Crisostomo.

Hindi rin umano nakulong ang suspek at agad din pinalaya ng PNP dahil umano sa "bulok na sistema ng gobyerno", sabi ni Madie.

Basahin ang buong kwento:

While at Shangrila Plaza Mall yesterday, I had a horrific experience at Zara, where this girl identified to be Lee Ann Santos Crisostomo (or maybe thats her screen name) along with 2 other girls pretended to be there shopping. In reality, they were looking for a target for robbery. One of them bumped me from the back, other one which she named as Ivy tried to crowd my area to sneak my phone from INSIDE my bag and this girl pretended to be looking at a blouse, beside me. One of them got my phone and passed it to her. She walked so fast and just threw the blouse she got earlier from the rack. She looked back, and saw me running after her. She stopped at the sides and, pretended again to shop when she saw that I was already after her. So I immediately grabbed her hand and caught her. She kept denying she stole my phone. We called security and manage to get her picture. The Zara security was so slow. I had to hold the suspect's hand for her not to escape even if I already told them this girl stole from me. They eventually managed to open her bag and get my phone from it. One of the security officer of Shangrila Plaza Security told me to transfer her directly to PNP, without interrogation because they can not do anything in there. BS. So I had to call their attention as well and so they did interogate her. During interrogation, she did not bring any ID (ofcourse), pretended to be a student and later on telling us she graduated a 2 year course, her fathers name is FERDINAND SANTOS and her mother's last name is CRISOSTOMO but since they were separated her middle name became SANTOS. And you can see crocodile tears flowing from her eyes and false sound effects of crying. Pathetic. To top it all,

she was not imprisoned because we have a very rotten system in the government here in the Philippines despite a clear case of THEFT. Police officers tell you a lot of BS to avoid further work load in their pile.

Careful with robbers nowadays, seems like a lot of them are teenage girls. Be vigilant. Thank you for the moral support, Jes, Ems, Insik and Yan 👍\\#CapturedThief #ShangrilaPlazaSecurityfails #LousyGovernmentSystem#FullofBS








vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]