Slide show

[people][slideshow]
Powered by Blogger.

'Just keep smiling till they realize you are beautiful' Those Are The Words From A Girl Who Has Been Teased All The Time Because Of Her Forehead!

'Just keep smiling till they realize you are beautiful' Those Are The Words From A Girl Who Has Been Teased All The Time Because Of Her Forehead!

People nowadays only see your flaws and doesn't appreciate your good side and you start telling yourself "what is wrong with me?", "Why am I created like this?". Maria Franchezka Brion is always being teased with the words "NOO" "KALBO" "PANOT" and worse "MAY CANCER" she asked God why she was created like that but soon realized that she is perfect and there's nothing wrong with her the people who tease her was the wrong one. Let's read her story.

People always tease me because of my huge forehead. They always tease me "noo" "kalbo" "panot" "may cancer" "airport" "bano". I always hear those painful words every single day of my life. then, when i got home my tears starts pouring down my eyes like a hidden waterfall and then goes straight at the mirror and asking myself "am i pretty?" "why does God has given me this look?" "if i would have a plastic surgery. will they stop?" "do i really have a huge forehead? is there something wrong with that?". Whenever they tease me. My confidence decreases little by little. So, I decided to hide my forehead by cutting my bangs. but guess what? they still insulted me by my looks. I tried everything just to stop them from teasing me. I tried to contour my face, cry in front of them except having a plastic surgery. but they didnt stop. instead, they become worst and worst everyday. but, one day. i opened my eyes and see myself in the mirror. And i realized that there's nothing wrong with me. There's nothing wrong with my face. I realized that I really don't have a huge forehead. I realized that God made me this face to be different from others. and specially I realized that the people who are insulting me were the wrong ones and not me. since that day, i always ignore what they are telling me. instead of losing my confidence and crying in front of them. I thank them. Why? because if they didn't tell me those. I can't be the person who i am right now. So, to the girls who are thinking that they have a huge forehead and lacking out of self confidence. you don't have to. instead, you need to embrace them. and ignore the people around you that cause you to lose your self confidence. always remember, you're beautiful inside and out. and you're perfect from who you are and what you really are. even though you have a huge forehead, flat nose, long chin, etc. even, you don't have that "eyebrows on fleek" and perfect body. You are beautiful just the way you are. Just keep smiling till they realize you are beautiful. even if they didn't stop teasing you the problem is on them cause they're finding something wrong with you just to hide their own nasty little flaws.

❝If people are talking behind your back, be happy that you are the one in front. ❞



"It's good to feel attractive on the outside, but being smart and confident on the inside is what counts"


So what do you think about this article? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.

Source: FACEBOOK

vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]