Slide show

[people][slideshow]
Powered by Blogger.

This Guy Post The Reasons Why They Broke Up And It Went Viral. Is It Really Because She Got Tons Of Followers/Options? Find Out.

This Guy Post The Reasons Why They Broke Up And It Went Viral. Is It Really Because She Got Tons Of Followers/Options? Find Out.

Tila sinakluban ng langit at lupa si Bryan Cerilo mula nung naghiwalay sila ng kanyang nobya.

Ayon kay Cerilo, dapat ay nagdiriwang na sana sila ng kanilang ika-56 buwan ng pagsasama kung hindi lamang nagloko ang kanyang nobya.

Mas pinili raw ng kanyang nobya na kalimutan siya imbes na ipaglaban ang kung ano mang meron sila.

"I can no longer see my future with you" at "I don't want to be committed anymore"

Ang mga katagang paulit ulit na lamang daw binibigkas sa kanya ng kanyang nobya.
Masakit pero kailangang tanggapin ni Cerilo ang lahat na wala na ang lahat.

Dahil daw ba marami siyang pagpipilian sa kanyang instagram account?

Sa loob lamang daw ng isang buwan sa Manila, hindi na raw kilala ni Cerilo ang kanyang nobya.

At tila naging isa na lamang photographer si Cerilo noong nagkaroon sila ng summer outing na tila hindi na sila at itinatanggi ang kanilang relasyon.

Basahin ang makabagbag damdaming pahayag ni Cerilo:

Today should've been our 56th. But you cheated.
I caught you twice, I asked you not to talk to them anymore, I even asked you to block them on Facebook. But what did you do? Instead of just doing it you questioned me. Clearly you chose THEM over me, you chose to forget our 4 year relationship, and above all, you chose to forget who I am. You made it so easy to forget me. I tried and endured everything to fix what you broke, but you chose to run away. Is it because I'm no longer enough for you? Is that the reason why you were able to tell me things such as "I can no longer see my future with you." and "I don't want to be committed anymore."? Or is it because you have tons of followers/options in your Instagram? Just a month in Manila and you turned, and changed to this selfish & ungrateful girl who I literally don't know anymore. You even made me your personal phototographer during our summer vacation (Yes, ako po yung kasama niya noon sa Kingfisher). You made it like it was yours, not ours. When people asks you if we're still together what do you say? Puro "Haanen" & "Awanen". You literally denied my existence.
Still, I am grateful for the moments we shared. Still I am thankful that I met you. Thank you for your sacrifices that you did before, for the love that you showed, and gave. I hope nothing but the best in life for you. Rest assure that I hold no grudge despite the pain that you caused. I did everything to win you back. I did and said everything to prove how much I love you. I hate to deny, but I still do.
But like you said, I have to move-on and I have to be better for myself, and I will.
Thank you and I love you.


Netizen Reactions:



Bryan also added:


Sabi niya ginawa ko lang daw yon to seek attention and to ask for sympathy. Just to be clear to everyone, nag-post po ako para gumaan yung loob ko, to get it out of my chest, and para maka move-on ako ng masmadali. It was not my intention to humiliate you. Well if you were affected and nasaktan yung feelings mo, sorry. The truth hurts. Cheating was never an option, diba?I can live and breathe without any followers, can you?


At eto naman ang naging sagot ng kanyang nobya sa kanyang facebook post:

I am raised right. My parents would always tell me to never settle from less. Know your worth. If a person doesn't treat you right anymore, leave. There are many fish in the sea. I did have a wonderful four years with a person to where I felt i always loved him more. That i have forgotten how to love myself because i was busy loving him. No one knows the burden i carried along the way. I never open up. I'm not gonna react from the posts i read. Feel free to judge. i care for him so much that i can no longer stay. I cannot be the person who i was before, I grew up. I learned and i knew people are always willing to love you more than you deserve. You cannot blame a person who fell out of love with you because of the things you did. This may sound cliche but it's true. I don't seek any any attention. No one know's the real story.  
And to you, i'm sorry you will never win me back. And if this will make you feel better, i will not go againts you. People who know me, will forever understand the circumstance. It's just sad that the person you once loved so much before will be the cause of all this. Anyways, good luck on your journey.


vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]