Slide show

[people][slideshow]
Powered by Blogger.

Sofia Andres Finally Speaks Up And Reveals The Truth About Her Alleged "Attitude" Issue - Boy Trending

Lately, the Kapamilya young actress Sofia Andres has been the headlines of several local news outlets and social media pages because of her alleged "attitude" problem. - Boy Trending

A Mangyan Blogger took to social media recently and expresses his disappointment with Sofia Andres because of her alleged "Attitude" problem.





According to a source, it happened during a Q&A interaction with the young actress.

He wrote, "You're the only celebrity na humarap sa amin na mukhang hindi interesado sa Q&A, always holding the phone, and yes sa harap namin umiirap ka. Seriously?!"

Some people said that maybe the actress was just tired the reason behind her "attitude" during the said interview.

However, some netizens reasoned out that if she really has the kind of attitude, she would not given projects.


"Even if a person or not, ang nice person ay nice anuman ang mangyari. Hindi ako nagpost ng first time, pero dumating second time and looking forward sa mga next, consistent and attitude niya."








And now, the actress finally speaks up regarding her alleged "attitude" issue.


On her Instagram story, she wrote, "hi everybody, i just want to say sorry, really sorry for those who think that i ignored them, disrespected them, and think i never wanted to say hi or acknowledge them whenever they see me. To tell you honesty... I have this fear. Fear of rejection. I know it's just simple to say hi and hello with a smile but i'm having a hard time to do that to some people i really don't know. I am always scared they might just judge me or ignore me or say nothing all. My defense mechanism is to always act like am a strong woman and you can't bring me down.. But the truth is i have no confidence, i have insecurities, yes i do. I always feel like i'm never enough. Believe it or not i have been rejected so many times. Seriously, when i don't smile ihave this bitch face, like a strong face. I feel like whenever i see people around they're saying bad things at the back of their heads. I feel pressired, i feel like they don't even want me at all. I don't know how i will approach them properly. Do they even want me to be with them? or do they want to me to say hi? Those are my questions to myself. I am really sorry. I am working on my personal relationshup for much a long time. And again. I just wanna say sorry. I'm really really sorry."



So what can you say about this article?  Share us your thoughts by simply leaving on the comment section below. For more news and latest updates, feel free to visit our site often. Thanks for dropping by and reading this post.


vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]