Slide show

[people][slideshow]
Powered by Blogger.

A Guy Who Is Thankful To God For Giving Him A Partner That Exceeds His Prayers

A Guy Who Is Thankful To God For Giving Him A Partner That Exceeds His Prayers


He asked God for a funny person, a singer, a pretty one, a Christian then God gave him someone who will give him abs from laughing, God gave him the most soulful and smoothest voice He's ever heard, God gave him someone who will give him fever when he looks at her, God gave him a woman after God's own heart, a partner of his in worship. Let's read his post.

Read:

I asked God for a funny one, He gives me someone who'll give me abs from laughing.


I asked God for a singer, He gives me the most soulful and smoothest voice I've ever heard.


I asked God for a pretty one, He gives me someone na sinisinat at nahihilo ako when I look at her.


I asked God for a christian, He gives me a woman after God's own heart, a partner of mine in worship.


I love you Momoi! I thank God for exceeding my prayers ❤️ 
#NationalGirlfriendDay 

vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]