Slide show

[people][slideshow]
Powered by Blogger.

This Girl Shared Her Inspiring Story About Her Scoliosis That Went Viral



A social media user who shares her status with her diagnosis because she has scoliosis.


Scoliosis is it's an abnormal lateral curvature of the spine mine is levoscoliosis this is a kind of scoliosis where your spine twists and curves toward the left side of your body in a C shape.

This is one of the most painful feeling I've ever felt in my entire life. Although there is a therapy that you can undergo or you can wear a brace, still, it will just lessen the pain but you will have this until your last breath.

According to her, she got it while she's in her mother's womb. It was inborn.


Wroted by Lizette:

This is the time that people should be aware of Scoliosis. Because it's not easy and Always conscious when wearing tight clothes, uncomfortable kaayo when laying down in bed you have to move and move just to find the best position to sleep in the sudden numbness at the back, the constant effort to stand straight just to balance the shoulders. And everything else. it's painful physically and emotionally. Sometimes there were moments that I was crying over pain & that I couldnt move from the bed. Everytime I look at myself in the mirror, I want to hate myself for looking like this. I can't wear fitted clothes, swim suits, or anything that will show my back, even if I want to. I lost all my self confidence. Sa nakaila nako kahibaw jud mo nga hilig ko mag wear ug mga sleeveless , backless but now di na I wanted to raise awareness that Scoliosis is not a hindrance to doing what you love


I was crying asking Him, "Why me? Of all people, why me?" I kept my faith in Him and I still believe that He will help me and cure me. Definitely had some physical insecurities, it's always gonna be part of having it but still feel blessed.And so I'm posting this, because I want you all makahibaw mo nga unsa jud kapait,kalisod, di lalim kung mag lisod kog ginhawa

I hope this could inspire you to keep on fighting against Scoliosis. But a lot of people would love you still even if you're bent. Because even if you are bent, you are beautiful. So for those who are struggling, depending on the type of scolio you have therapy really helps. Avoid carrying/lifting heavy things. Have enough sleep & medical bed is also good for your back. I am speaking based on my personal experience only. Sa naka agi ug surgery Although not perfectly straight, it looks way better than what yo before.

God is the God of impossibilities. I am believing I will be healed and I have received it. In Jesus' name. 😊




And to others who are reading this, It's time for Scoliosis awareness. Hello to all the scoliosis fighters, just be strong! 😉👍🏻



She also shared photos of her:







What can you say about this article? Do you have any advice for her? Let us know by simply commenting below. Don't forget to share this with your friends. Stay tuned for more!





vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]