Slide show

[people][slideshow]
Powered by Blogger.

'Acne Doesn't Make You Less Of A Person' This Girl's Strong Gave Strength To Many People


People get low self-esteem for a variety of reasons like white hair, blackheads, scars, wrinkles, pimples, and worse acne. Having all these make people self-cautious making them ask themselves 'Am I beautiful? Am I ugly as they say? Is there something wrong with me?' and this kind of situation tends to worsen because people who are suffering from this will most likely be bullied.

But in reality, there's nothing wrong with them these kinds of things that occur to them acne's, pimple, wrinkles, etc. doesn't make anyone less of a person.

A girl shared something that everyone should know because many people are experiencing this kind of situation where acne occurs on their faces or any similar scenario. Her words are so strong that many netizens agreed with her. Let's read her post.

Read:
Acne doesn’t make you less of a person, less presentable, less efficient in work or home, less compassionate, less smart/intelligent, nor less beautiful. It doesn’t always mean you lack in good hygiene. There are times that your hormones just f*s up, or it can be genetically inherited. No matter what the reason may be. DON’T judge the person right away, DON’T make a person feel that they are less than they should be treated. Why do we always make it a big of a deal? Everyone goes through it, if you hadn’t then good for you but for people like me, I personally lived my whole high school and college life with acne, some days it looks like I’m flawless when my bumps are not noticeable (pero meron padin), some days they’re like a bunch of angry giant monsters even though I wash my face, tone, moisturise. If you really know me, I am completely obsessed in researching products that are good for the skin and body. I do all those beauty regimen thingy. I drink lotsssssssssss of water and tea. I rarely eat junk foods. I have oily acne prone skin. BUT MY POINT IS, with or without acne we all want to feel that we are beautiful...... pls try to be more empathetic, SO STOP with so much “what’s happening with your face” or “dapat ganto kasi gawin mo”,“parang dumadami ha”, “nababawasan yung ganda mo dahil sa pimples mo”, “para kang may bulutong”, “galit na galit pimples mo ah”, “matulog ka kasi ng maaga kaya nagkakaganyan ka eh!!”, “pafacial ka kaya”, “nagpaderma ka na ba?” “Ano ba kasi pinaglalagay mo sa mukha mo” “naghuhugas ka ba ng face?” ..... because we feel insecure when in the first place we weren’t. I for one accepts and TRIES to love each and every flaw in my body, pero kung paulit ulit naman ako gaganun sino ba naman hindi masasaktan. Kahit gano ka-tigas yung puso o gano mo kamahal sarili mo masasaktan din. AT kahit sabihin mo wala kang pakialam sa sasabihin ng iba, deep inside alam mo sa sarili mo na masakit kung gaganunin ka paulit ulit ulit ulit ulit ulit. Let’s be real here. Hindi sa sensitive ako pero talagang nakakasakit kasi pag ganun ang nangyayre. And kung may masama kayong sasabihin pa, bahala na kayo. I just want to let out of these pent up emotions. Thank you. Good day! ☺️




Here are some of the netizens reaction:






So what do you think about this article? Let us know your thoughts by simply commenting on the comment section located down below.

Source: Tiara

vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]