Slide show

[people][slideshow]
Powered by Blogger.

Queenie Padilla Defends Her Father From Bashers "Calling My Father A Racist, Is Wrong" - Boy Trending

Last Saturday, the action star Robin Padilla became the headlines on social media and being called racist after forcing a Korean contestant to speak in Tagalog during Saturday's episode of Pilipinas Got Talent.

The Korean contestant named Kim Jiwan asked one of the judges, Robin, to help in with his card trick. But the 48-year-old action star refused and saying Kim should speak in Filipino.




"Iho, Pilipinas Got Talent. Magtagalog ka kasi magmumukha kaming katawa-tawa kung mag e-English kami dito para sa'yo. Pilipinas got Talent. Magtagalog ka, iho," Robin said.

The action of Robin Padilla receive negative comments from the viewers and called him rude and racist. However, some netizens believed and agreed to the action star's sentiment.




Recently, the daughter of Robin Padilla, Queenie Padilla took to Instagram to defends her father from bashers who called Robin a racist.

Read her post below:

"Calling my father a racist, is wrong. My father called Ji-Wan “anak” and hugged him. Is that an act of racism? Look at it this way, Ji-Wan asked Papa in an improper way, “can I use you?.” I know Ji-Wan may have meant well and may have been nervous but I think that’s where my dad got offended. That in itself is disrespectful whether or not my father is who he is, Ji-Wan is younger than him. We should show respect to our elders. The right way would have been to ask, “can you please help me?” As for my father, the tone of my dad may have been harsh towards Ji-Wan but that’s the way my father is, even when he is disciplining us [his children]. It’s not because my dad is hating on him, my dad just expected more from him since, he grew up in the Philippines. They both meant well. I think we should define this situation how it ended, not how it started"



So what can you say about this?  Share us your thoughts by simply leaving on the comment section below. For more news and latest updates, feel free to visit our site often. Thanks for dropping by and reading this post.

vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]