Slide show

[people][slideshow]
Powered by Blogger.

Remember "The Sun" From Our Childhood Show "Teletubbies? Here Is She Now Totally Grown Up Lady


Residing in laa land

The adorable baby who giggled as the sunlight in the Teletubbies has actually finally been disclosed.

Canterbury fresher Jessica Smith has actually broken a 19-year silence concerning how she was the child face in the hit kids's TV show.

She spilled the beans during a game with her uni buddies where they needed to claim something about themselves that nobody would certainly recognize.



Jess was picked to be the laughing child sun who looks over Teletubbyland at the age of nine months as well as only her household were in on the secret.

There were even rumours the true identification of the child was an additional Jessica Smith-- the 27-year-old celebrity of American teen soap Laguna Beach.

However Jess has finally gone public and also represented the first time regarding her iconic function in the TV show which showcased characters Tinky-Winky, Dipsy, Laa and Po.

Jess just disclosed her secret past during a game with her university friends-- where they all needed to claim something about themselves that no one else would presume.


She then made use of Facebook to verify it was her-- as well as images show she still has the very same audacious face.

Jess said:  “I thought I may as well tell them as I’m going to be spending the next three years with them. My mother is really chuffed.”

The first-year dance education and learning student at Canterbury Christ Church University then made the news public on Facebook.

She wrote: “So I’ve recently celebrated my 19th birthday and after a lot of thought, I’ve decided it’s time to tell everyone.

“I used to hide it but after a lot of encouragement from my friends at university, I’ve gained the confidence to come out with it.

“I am the sun from Teletubbies. There has been quite a few people pretending to be ‘the sun’ but only I could tell you the real story.”

Jess added: “I am really happy, cheerful and giggly. When I told my friends they said they could see me in the sun baby face.”



As nobody might forecast the success of the show, Jess was paid simply ₤ 250 for shooting and also provided a box of playthings to take residence.

Pleased Mrs Smith stated: "It was just something a bit different to do and we really did not anticipate it to be as huge as it was.

“They just sat her in front of a camera and she just laughed and smiled at her dad.

“We didn’t hear anything until we got a letter when she was 18 months old saying she’d been picked. It was really weird seeing her on tv.”

Jess claims since exposing she is the face of the Teletubbies' sun individuals have actually claimed she still has her child face.

She claimed: “Everyone says they can see the likeness between my face now and me as a baby. I still have a baby face.  I haven’t changed much either. I am still giggly.”

The BBC is preparing making 60 brand-new episodes of the hugely preferred 90s youngsters's tv program.

Source: thetab.com

vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]