Slide show

[people][slideshow]
Powered by Blogger.

Nalamam Niyang Nagtataksil Sa Kaniya Ang Asawa Niya, Kaya Naman Ito Ang Kaniyang Sweet Revenge Para Sa Asawa Niya

Cheating has been becoming more and more common nowadays and we’ve seen a lot of cheating stories on the internet, mostly coming from China. Typical scenarios are furious wives attacking their husband’s mistresses or vice versa. But in this story, this wife have a kind of unique revenge.

A 29-year-old named Mike wasn’t about to let his wedding vows stop him from dabbling in the world of online dating. However, a few months ago, Mike’s wife stumbled upon his Tinder profile (presumably while going through his phone).

She hacked it like a pro and then savagely edited it. She changed his profile picture so that her hubby is literally up close and personal. And re-wrote the bio, which basically outed him as a big player and a douche guy.




“Hey my name is mike I’m married with two kids. I have a tiny d*ck that is sti infested. My wife found my profile if you can’t tell and I don’t know yet that she’s talking on the phone right now with one of my girls and is leaving me. I’m a piece of sh*t who doesn’t give a flying f*ck about anyone but myself I have been talking and cheating so long don’t be sad if I don’t remember your name because I send the same generic shit to all you girls. Feel free to blow me up with hate mail.”


So what can you say about this article ?  Share us your thoughts by simply leaving on the comment section below. For more news and latest updates, feel free to visit our site often. Thanks for dropping by and reading this post.



vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]