Slide show

[people][slideshow]
Powered by Blogger.

Hiniwalayan Siya Ng Boyfriend Niya At Blinock Na Lang Siya Bigla Sa Social Media Sites. Kaya Naman Ito Ang Ginawa Niya - PH TRENDING

Breaking up is not something that everybody can handle rationally and peacefully. Sometimes, it can end up pretty ugly and unpleasant.

Like this girl in this story, who got dumped by her boyfriend by him cowardly blocking her on all social media platforms. This prompted her to seek revenge by holding a morbid ritual for her boyfriend.

She even posted a picture of the ritual on Facebook which ganered a lot of netizen's attention.





"Dear boyfriend, how are you? I really hope to see you again. Ever since you went overseas for work earlier, I've not seen you until now.

"Initially, we still kept in touch through messages and video calls, but later on I found out that you've blocked me on Facebook, Instagram and WeChat.

"I called your friends and they couldn't find you as weel. Also, they told me not to wait for you"

“I reckon you must’ve encountered a disaster while overseas, otherwise you would have replied my messages or return my calls. It’s like you just vanished from the earth!

“A few days ago, I saw someone performing rituals nearby my house. As your girlfriend, this is the last thing I can do for you, which is to send you off."

She ended her Facebook post by wishing him good luck with his reincarnation.

Her savage revenge against her ex-boyfriend garnered a lot of reactions from netizens.

Some sided with Viki and reckoned that the boyfriend was a coward. "The guy should at least have the courage to do it personally, and not completely ignore her without any explanation", one netizen said.

However, Vicki later clarified that she was only joking about the ritual and didn't really mean it.

So what can you say about this story ? Share us your thoughts by simply leaving on the comment section below. For more news and latest updates, feel free to visit our site often. Thanks for dropping by and reading this post.

vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]