Slide show

[people][slideshow]
Powered by Blogger.

This Poor Man Accidentally Scratched A Luxurious Car, Left A Note For The Owner That Touched Everyone's Hearts - Boy Trending

A poor old man from China who accidentally scratched a luxury car, left a note for the owner and telling him that he would pay for the damages in the next few months. he even assured the owner of the car that would never run away from the accident.

Nowadays, so many people are treating their cars as the most precious thing in their life. However, there are instances wherein there are getting into an accident and needed to get repaired.

While most people would run away from their responsibilities, this old man just proves that there are still people willing to take their responsibilities for their actions, despite his financial situation, he still promised to the owner of the BMW that he would pay up for the damages.


According to Viral4real, it all started when the man named Qinlong took his children for a walk. He then accidentally scratched the luxury car which is BMW.


But instead choose to run away from the responsibility, the poor man Qinlong did otherwise. He left a note on the BMW's windshield. The poor man asked for an apology and wrote that he did not work that moment because his business went bankrupt. And according to him, his family was having a big financial problem and he only had 100 Yuan. However, he still promised to pay for the cost in a few months if the owner would allow so.


"I accidentally scratched your car and I have to be responsible for the damage. So, please receive this 100 Yuan as an early payment give me 2 to 3 months to pay for the rest. I am giving you a guarantee that I would not run away." Wrote Qinlong.

Using another phone, the luxury car owner called Qinlong to make sure he really is willing to pay. At first, he told Qinlong that the scratched car was a Benz. Qinlong then gave an honest reply to the car’s owner. He was panicking, “Are you a friend of the car owner? Can you help me find the owner? I need to tell the owner that I accidentally scratched his car and I am willing to pay for the damage.”


The car owner then said the repair would at least cost 1900 Yuan. But seeing how sincere Qing Long was, the owner of luxury car decided to let things go, but Qinlong refused to do so as it was against with his life principles.

"I have scratched your car and I really need to pay for the damage. I do not want to go against my life principle, he said.

The BMW's owner was really touched with Qinlong's words. He then told him, "As you are really determined to pay for the damages and i need more workers right now, why now you come to my company and work for me? I am really touched with your honesty and you can pay me back by working with me and we could be friends."

"in our society, it was rare to find a person like you and if you are interested to help me with my business, I am more than happy," said the BMW's owner.

So what can you say about this wonderful story?  Share us your thoughts by simply leaving on the comment section below. For more news and latest updates, feel free to visit our site often. Thanks for dropping by and reading this post.

vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]