Slide show

[people][slideshow]
Powered by Blogger.

"If You Don't Want To Follow The Law, Get Out Of This Country" PhilPost Employee Told This Pregnant Customer After She Argued For Unlawful Charges.


 "If You Don't Want To Follow The Law, Get Out Of This Country" PhilPost Employee Told This Pregnant Customer After She Argued For Unlawful Charges.

Isang netizen ang nagpost patungkol sa kanyang experience sa dalawang empleyado ng Philippine Post Office Pasay branch matapos ang 2 buwang paghihintay sa kanilang bagahe at kung saan saan tumatawag para sa pagtrace nito matapos ipadala ang billiard cue at 2 bote ng honey via EXPRESS meaning in 3days ay ineexpect na itong matanggap ng mag-asawa pero hindi nakarating at inabot ng 2 buwan. Basahin po ang post ni Mary Joyce kung paanong umabot ng Php 4,560 ang babayaran at nagsarado sa Php112 regular rate ang kanilang bagahe.

Hello guys and girls.
Just wanted to share my experience at the Philippine post office Pasay (ems phlpost) as I feel all my friends and fellow Philippine citizens should be aware of.
Let me get started. 
My partner and I were determined to recover a package that was sent to us from Sydney 60 days ago. 
The package contained a billiard cue and two bottles of honey for my healthy diet as I am 16 weeks pregnant 
I payed over P3000 for an express postage and was expecting it to arrive at my designated address in makati in 3 days time as stated by the post office where it was sent from in Sydney. 
After waiting and waiting for over a month and no notification of where my package was (online tracking service updates were stopped once it had arrived in manila). I had no choice but to continue waiting. 
Two months past and enough was enough. The painful journey of recovery my package began with having to make 12 phone calls to 12 different phone numbers searching through google and the telephone directory. 
Finally being instructed that I would have to pick up the package myself at EMS PHLPOST (Philippine post office in PASAY city). 
After picking up my 6year old son from school and travelling a long way to visit my doctor for a check up. We arrived at the post office in Pasay and spent an hour waiting before finally seeing the package. 
That was only the beginning of a nightmare battle to claim what is rightfully mine.
Another 30minutes passed,  
Custom officers opened the package in front of us and decided to charge us P4560. Of course I was shocked and had no intention of paying, especially after I had already payed over P3000 to Sydney post office and an over due waiting time of two months. 
We complained to customer service who was no help at all. Their intentions were clear so my partner and I agreed that would not give up and we won't allow these kind of people take advantage of us. 
We argued through multiple officers and was verbally attacked by one particular woman who said 'if you don't want to follow the law, get out of this country'. 
Not much professionalism we could say about the customer service we had been given.
Past closing time already, they agreed to cut the cost to P2500. My partner and I agreed we weren't going to bargain and stood our ground. 
Finally they gave up and agreed to hand over the package for only a regular fee of P112 as long as we deleted the video recording we took during our visit there. (Funny how P4560 can be dropped to just P112). 
thanks to my son who was patient enough to wait the entire 3 hours in the lobby.
We happily left with the package and the videos that they thought were deleted.
Enjoy 🙂






Link for Video #2
CLICK HERE



vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]