Slide show

[people][slideshow]
Powered by Blogger.

NPC President Showed-up And Reveals The Real Attitude Of Sofia Andres Behind The Camera - Boy Trending

The National Press Club (NPC) president and publisher Benny Antiporda also expressed his disappointment with the young actress, Sofia Andres, as his daughter has experienced similar treatment from her - Boy Trending

Lately, the Kapamilya young actress Sofia Andres has been the headlines of several local news outlets and social media pages because of her alleged "attitude" problem.




In a previous report, Mangyan Blogger took to twitter lately to express his disappointment with the young actress Sofia Andres because of her attitude that she consistently showed during her interviews.

In a follow-up report, the 19-year-old actress released a statement regarding her "attitude" issue and apologized for her behavior.

On her Instagram story, she wrote, "hi everybody, i just want to say sorry, really sorry for those who think that i ignored them, disrespected them, and think i never wanted to say hi or acknowledge them whenever they see me. To tell you honestly... I have this fear. Fear of rejection. I know it's just simple to say hi and hello with a smile but i'm having a hard time to do that to some people i really don't know. I am always scared they might just judge me or ignore me or say nothing all. My defense mechanism is to always act like am a strong woman and you can't bring me down.. But the truth is i have no confidence, i have insecurities, yes i do. I always feel like I'm never enough. Believe it or not i have been rejected so many times. Seriously, when i don't smile have this bitch face, like a strong face. I feel like whenever i see people around they're saying bad things at the back of their heads. I feel pressured, i feel like they don't even want me at all. I don't know how i will approach them properly. Do they even want me to be with them? or do they want to me to say hi? Those are my questions to myself. I am really sorry. I am working on my personal relationship for such a long time. And again. I just wanna say sorry. I'm really really sorry."




But the National Press Club and Publisher Benny Antiporda showed up and also expressed his anger towards the young actress because of her "rude attitude".

According to him, his daughter who is 10-year-old at that time has received similar treatment from the young actress.

"HABITUAL BASTOS. Bastos talaga itong babaeng ito and i can attest to that, binastos din nyan ang anak ko sa SM Baguio. At that time asungot palang sya sa teleserye ni Laiza Soberano. Nag uumpisa palang sya noon bastos na, ngayon pa kaya? My daughter was 10 yrs old at that time. Requesting for a picture with her, with a high tone and in a rude manner she said, "Nagmamadali ako!" after a brief walk in SM nakita lang namin sila ng lalakeng kasama nya na naglalambingan and thats it. Imagine 10 yrs old!!!"



So what can you say about this article?  Share us your thoughts by simply leaving on the comment section below. For more news and latest updates, feel free to visit our site often. Thanks for dropping by and reading this post.


vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]