Slide show

[people][slideshow]
Powered by Blogger.

Six Months Pregnant Teen Gets Bashed by Netizens After Showing Her ‘Flat Stomach’ on Instagram



Though she is currently six months on the way, her stomach is still level as well as does not resemble a baby bump.

When pregnant, the first thing a woman notices is that her usual clothes begin to get smaller and smaller. The clothes she used for years no longer fit. The garments she utilized for years no more fit. She acquires a couple of extra pounds as months pass by, as well as her "baby bump" starts to reveal.


Nonetheless, 18-year-old Reanna Stephens claims that she is 6 months pregnant, but netizens are in doubt that she really is. She uploaded several pictures on social media, declaring it was taken when she was six months pregnant, and it immediately got everyone talking. Netizens couldn't think that her flat tummy, in fact, had a child inside.


The photo immediately raised eyebrows, with some netizens even poking fun at her, while others said she might just be faking her pregnancy. The 18-year-old from South Carolina came under fire throughout her pregnancy for posting a series of selfies showing off her obviously flat belly, with many critics claiming that maintaining such a tiny figure could be damaging to her unborn child.

However, Reanna stays firm that she really is pregnant and that she and her unborn child are very healthy. ‘I have compared my bump over my pregnancy to people on diverse parent pages on Facebook, and it’s not as big as other people’s.


‘But I love my small bump, it’s not big but I think it’s perfect in its own way and it’s my body and my bump, no one else’s.’

Reanna described that she was forced to speak out after strangers made a number of harsh comments about her figure.

‘People really affect me with their comments, I try to stay calm as I know both me and my baby are healthy,’ she said.

‘I have had people stopping me in the street and giving me nasty looks. It’s heart-breaking that instead of getting the ‘aw, look at your bump,’ I just get people being rude to me as soon as they realize how far gone I am.


‘People have asked me: “You’re not faking your pregnancy, are you?”, “Are you sure your baby is healthy?,” as well as people telling me I need to eat more and see a doctor in case I starve my child.’

Reanna has been hurt by remarks by netizens who don’t even personally know her. Some say that she must be starving herself, and the effects can be lethal for her unborn child. However, Reanna claims she eats more than enough and does not even eat sugary and salty foods at that.

‘I have also been told that I shouldn’t be having a baby if I can’t feed myself, but people know nothing about my diet or lifestyle,’ she said.

Alongside practicing a healthy vegan diet, Reanna has always had an active lifestyle, which is something she feels as though contributes to her small bump.

Reanna said: ‘I have done mixed martial arts for six years, including boxing, kickboxing, jujitsu, circuit training and weight training along with yoga and cardio.


‘Now I only do yoga and cardio, but this is part of the reason for my slender physique. [sic]

‘I also consume a vegan diet, so I don’t have any animal products, and avoid unhealthy foods such as fizzy drink, sweets, and junk food.

‘Luckily I have the support of my family because my mom was in a similar situation when she was pregnant.

‘She was an athlete and she didn’t show until she was seven months pregnant. Although I’m much petite than her, I believe being active has a part to play in the size of your bump.’

vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]