Slide show

[people][slideshow]
Powered by Blogger.

Meet The Gorgeous Playboy Model Who Only Dates Asian Men - Boy Trending

Many Asian men (not all) do not find luck with white women, or worst, never even thought about their possibility for one another. But that is not the case with Playboy model, Holly Wolf.




Wolf, 27, is a model and cosplayer who’s been featured numerous times in Playboy — she was Playmate of the Year in 2014 for Playboy Czech and was most recently featured in Playboy Philippines. She currently makes a living as a cosplayer and model with over 3.5 million fans on Facebook.




One unique trait about Wolf is that she only dates Asian men. While some might assume it’s because she probably grew up around mostly Asians, the opposite is true.

She grew up in Halton Hills in Orangeville, an hour and a half drive north from Toronto, Canada, Nextshark reports.




“It was a very suburban white area. There were no kids of color when I went to school. I think I saw my first black kid when I was 15.”

“I dated the blonde-haired, blue-eyed, white super jocks in school growing up. My first boyfriend was your typical blonde-haired, blue-eyed rugby player. Now that I think about it, it’s kind of like, ugh, terrible. I was just like, ‘Ew, my high school self. Gross.’”




In college, she took a class about Japanese culture to fill in her curiosity she had for other races. And by the end of her college year, her then-white-boyfriend introduced her to K-pop.




“He took me down to his basement and he put on Girls’ Generation for me.” 

“I was like, ‘What is this magic? This is amazing.’ Then I just found Big Bang and 2NE1 and all these other huge K-Pop groups. I was just obsessed with watching all these videos. It just kind of blew my mind.”

In the Nextshark report, Wolf elaborated the stigma surrounding Asian Male White Female (AMWF) relationship. She said the western portrayal of Asian men in media not only hurt their image as a whole but also affected their confidence when it comes to dating.




That is so true. I could strictly see myself, at best, a good friend to my white friends when I was in the states.

“I think it’s just society as a whole, especially in Westernized culture, it’s such a huge deal that Asian males are obviously a little bit shy and put off about it. They’re like, ‘Oh, goodness. It’s going to be so hard for me to get a girl, especially if I want to date someone outside of my own race”




After the epiphany she had for Asian men and culture, she has travelled to South Korea, Thailand, Indonesia, and The Philippines. The cosplayer said she will soon visit Japan, China, and Singapore.




A little bad news for all of us. She is engaged!—with JR Gallarza, a Philippine basketball star which has a Canadian passport as well.




She met her fiancé while traveling to the Philippines for work. One night, she was introduced to Gallarza by her friends at the club.

“When we first met, he didn’t think anything of me, because he’s like, ‘Oh, it’s probably another European girl who doesn’t like Asian boys.’ That’s very typical there. White girls in the Philippines, they’re not really about it.

“I wasn’t really into him really because we were introduced and he said, ‘Hi’. I’m like, ‘Oh, you play basketball. I don’t like sports. Do you watch anime? Do you play video games? Come on.’ He said he was Canadian, so that’s why we kept talking, because it was nice to talk to someone who’s from Canada, and it stemmed from there.”




“When going out with your friends, focus on having a good time. When guys go out purely to get girls, girls can sense it and it’s a bit of a turn off. Guys need to get over that whole aspect and go out to have a good time. Meet people, but don’t be so focused on [getting girls], because it will affect you negatively as opposed to just being confident in yourself and eventually finding someone who is good for you. I feel like people that force relationships will never end well.”





That is solid right. Women can sense needy and desperate vibe. Let this be the last day you celebrate Single Day.

Well, that is it from all of us, but not all of you. Check out Holly Wolf’s Instagram here. Anyone trying to break the desexualizing Asian sigma in western context is always worth supporting.

vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]