Slide show

[people][slideshow]
Powered by Blogger.

Gorgeous Woman Marries Little Guy And Proves To The World That Love Knows No Boundaries - Boy Trending

Most people nowadays often chose the one with good physical appearances. We are judged by the way we look and our status in life. It’s really sad that the not so fortunate ones are mostly separated from the fairest. But time and time again, love has proved itself that appearance is just skin deep.

Meet Mara and his tiny husband Elo, a larger than life couple that proves love knows no boundaries.




The couple ended up marrying each other in a Solemn wedding ceremony where they exchanged vows and promised to stay by each other's side for the rest of their lives.








Elo said, "You know, I had a lot of questions for God. Why? Why me? I didn't get the answers then, but now you're in front of me, I realize that you are the answer to all of my questions... to all my prayers... and much, much more. Who would haven known that an imperfect Elo, would be chosen by a perfect Mara. Thank you Lord."




After that, the beautiful bride admits that she's imperfect as well, but she promises to love her husband for the rest of their lives.




Mara said, "I will love you, forever as the day more. Nothing is more important for me than our love for each other. And I feel so blessed and grateful, that you loved me despite my imperfections, always seeing the gold in my even if I reflect silver. I believe I'm the helpmate God's design especially for you. And I promise to be the arms that you need to reach your star, and the legs that you need to take too big steps. My arms and legs are made to be the extensions of yours."








The happy moments and crying didn't finish at the wedding ceremony for even the wedding reception was filled with emotions.

WATCH THE FULL WEDDING VIDEO BELOW:




This story is such an inspiration to everyone, leaving us a message that size doesn’t matter when it comes to love, and that we should not judge others by their appearance.



So what can you say about this wonderful story?  Share us your thoughts by simply leaving on the comment section below. For more news and latest updates, feel free to visit our site often. Thanks for dropping by and reading this post.

Big source: Elitereaders

vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]