Slide show

[people][slideshow]
Powered by Blogger.

Gabbi Garcia Fearlessly Hits Back At Body Shamers, Other Celebrity Reacted - Boy Trending

Undeniable, Gabby Garcia is definitely one of the most sought-after actresses of her generation and one of the famous for that matter.





She got her biggest break on GMA netwowk when she played the role as Sang'gre Alean in the reboot of Encantadia.




And lately, the 19-year-old Kapuso actress Gabbi Garcia has been the headlines of several local news outlets and social media news pages after she posted a photo of her in bikini with a long message to the body shamers.

She wrote a strong message about body positivity.

Read the post below:

“Whenever I post swimsuit photos, people would always bully me for my body. Well, guess what!! Yes, I have no boobs, I’m flat chested + I have my own fair share of stretch marks."


She further added, “And I don’t see anything wrong with it. If your definition of being “sexy” doesn’t fit with my body type, well then sorry, but I LOVE MY BODY. And nobody deserves to be bullied just because of your body. We are all beautiful in our own way!”






Here are some of the comments from her co-stars:

Iza Calzado: “Your body is nobody’s business but yours. Thank you for sharing this and encouraging your followers to love their bodies by being real and honest. You are beautiful, Gabbi. Period.”

Kylie Padilla: “Ganda mo.”

Rocco Nacino: “Girl Power! Always be proud of what you have.”

Kiana Valenciano: “Girl you are beautiful! Anyone who can’t see that is blind.”


So what can you say about this article?  Share us your thoughts by simply leaving on the comment section below. For more news and latest updates, feel free to visit our site often. Thanks for dropping by and reading this post.



vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]