Slide show

[people][slideshow]
Powered by Blogger.

This Girl Sent An Open Letter To Her Husband's 'Malanding Co-Worker' And It Went Viral - Boy Trending

Cheating on partners has corresponding consequences and worse, it can even destroy relationships. Flirting with another person shows a lack of respect and being contented with your partners. Here is a story of a man who cheated his girlfriend.



A Facebook page named The Asian Parent Philippines posted an open letter by a woman who refused to be named. The wife was actually asking for her husband’s workmate to stop being ‘too good’ to her partner as she knew he is too weak to resist the temptation. Although the woman did not confirm their relationship, her message is clear: “Please back off.”





Maybe you're just being nice. Maybe you're just that friendly. I'm sure you're a good person and it is to that goodness that I'm appealing to you: Please back off.

He is my husband. I am his wife. We are who should be complementing each other. We did not spend all these years loving each other and supporting each other just so we can allow our marriage to fall apart easily.

He might have his weakness and he might have needs, and you might think you can and should help, but hold that thought — because you and I know, if there is one person who could and should be there for him, it's me. Just me.

Your closeness concerns me, and even those closest to us. You'll know what I mean if you are in my shoes, and I bet you, you will feel uneasy. So let me tell you this again: back off.

I know I have yet to find proof, but sometimes a woman's instinct is enough...

My husband may be cheating on me with you, or maybe not—I hope not, and I know I have yet to find proof. But one thing's for sure, a woman's instinct is enough to know what it is that you, as a woman yourself, are doing. And to be perfectly honest, I'm not writing to you because I lack trust in my husband, it's you I don't trust.

Please know your place. You're still a woman, and God knows we share the same value that He has given each one of us.

Love yourself, know your worth. Don't waste all those efforts on someone you will never have.

Don't wreck a home. Mind you, it will take more than a hammer with a lean and sexy body to bring my whole family down. We've placed so much love, trust, dreams and aspirations as our foundation. Take note those ingredients, you might want to just build your own.

Many netizens respected her for what they consider as a brave and decent deed. They appreciated that the woman remained classy on handling what could possibly be a ‘cheating’ scenario between her and her husband.

Here's what some netizens had to say:

Aimee Borja: " I read and understand the open letter. I truly understand what she feels right now. Why don't you ask your husband, ask him what are the reasons why he do that to you???I'm sure there's a reason behind that, condemned both of them not only one."

PJ PJ: "He might have his weakness and he might have needs, and you might think you can and should help, but hold that thought - because you and I know, if there is one person who could and should be there for him, it's me. Just me."

So what can you say about this?  Share us your thoughts by simply leaving on the comment section below. For more news and latest updates, feel free to visit our site often. Thanks for dropping by and reading this post.

vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]