Slide show

[people][slideshow]
Powered by Blogger.

54-Year-Old Actress Jackie Lou Blanco Confident Flaunts Her Bikini Body - Boy Trending

Jacquiline Lourdes Blanco-Davao is a Filipina actress and aerobic instructor of Spanish descent.






During the 1980s and the 1902, she appeared in different films such as Hihintayin Kita sa Langit, Si Aida, Si Lorna, o Si Fe, Misis mo, Misis ko, and Palabra De Horror.


Jackie lou is the daughter of Famous Filipino Music composer and actress Pilita Corrales.


She is married to the Filipino actor Ricky Davao and they have three children.


She became a household name when she played the main antagonist in the ABS-CBN primetime series "Saan ka man Naroon".


In 2017, she also played the role as Greta Segovia in the hit fantasy, action series of GMA Network Super Ma'am.


And lately, the veteran actress Jackie Lou celebrated her 54th birthday.


On her Instagram account, the veteran actress posted a photo of herself in a two-piece bikini and shared her journey to losing weight.


The last time I wore a bikini was 20 years ago when I joined Great Bodies.My tummy was never flat.I was a chubby child.It still isn't and thats why I rarely wear one.Nacoconscious ako.3 years ago I had a problem losing weight.I didnt know what I was doing wrong or if I was doing anything right.Was so frustrating.Then I met @pauquiza and little by little the weight came off and I started getting more toned.I wasn't sure whether I was going to post this foto,But as I turn a year older today,I realized I am not at that frustrating place I was years ago and I am grateful and thankful.Still a long way to go but with the love and support of those I love,I know the journey will be worth it.So today I celebrate my struggles,my strenghts,my weaknesess and my victories.I celebrate all the women out there,All shapes and sizes.Know you are not alone in your struggles.I celebrate YOU! I celebrate Life!
A post shared by Jackie Lou Blanco 👩🏃🎶👭🚶 (@jackielou.blanco) on

"The last time I wore a bikini was 20 years ago when I joined Great Bodies.My tummy was never flat.I was a chubby child.It still isn't and thats why I rarely wear one.Nacoconscious ako.3 years ago I had a problem losing weight.I didnt know what I was doing wrong or if I was doing anything right.Was so frustrating.Then I met @pauquiza and little by little the weight came off and I started getting more toned.I wasn't sure whether I was going to post this foto,But as I turn a year older today,I realized I am not at that frustrating place I was years ago and I am grateful and thankful.Still a long way to go but with the love and support of those I love,I know the journey will be worth it.So today I celebrate my struggles,my strenghts,my weaknesess and my victories.I celebrate all the women out there,All shapes and sizes.Know you are not alone in your struggles.I celebrate YOU! I celebrate Life!"



So what can you say about this?  Share us your thoughts by simply leaving on the comment section below. For more news and latest updates, feel free to visit our site often. Thanks for dropping by and reading this post.

vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]