Slide show

[people][slideshow]
Powered by Blogger.

Sexy Star Joyce Jimenez Reveals The Reason Why She Left The Showbiz - Boy Trending

Sexy body and a gorgeous face to die for is the trademark that the actress Joyce Jimenez left when she decided to gey away from showbiz industry.




Joyce was tagged to be every man's fantasy during the light of her career in the show business.

She appeared on films such as 'Warat' with Jomari Yllana, ' Ano ba Ang Meron Ka?' with Diether Ocampo and 'Narinig Mo Na Ba Ang L8est?' with Aga Mulach.




However, despite the promise of weath and fame of showbiz, the actress, around 2008, she decided to leave the lime light and live a peaceful life.

She decided to tie the knot with her Filipino-American boyfriend Paul Ely Egbalic, of whom is a member of the air force of the United States and they have got their blessing and that their three children.




Last 2013, the former sexy star described her transition from bering a sexy star into a mother and explained that she doesn't regret anything in the fimls she had done. She also expressed how she loves acting.

“I’m proud of all the movies I’ve done. I don’t regret anything. Sa akin, when I did those movies I was of age, and that’s all they were, they were just roles to me. I don’t think it made me any less of a person."

“I love acting. I loved what I did in the Philippines. Kung pwede lang that I can do it and still have my family next to me," Jimenez said.




 So what can you say about this? Share us your thoughts by simply leaving on the comment section below. For more news and latest updates, feel free to visit our site often. Thanks for dropping by and reading this post.

source: philnewsabs-cbn

vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]