Slide show

[people][slideshow]
Powered by Blogger.

This Girl Bullied For Her looks "Witch With A Long Chin" Gets Makeover On TV Show - Boy Trending

Wanida is the second person from Thailand to receive a total makeover on season three of the Korean show "Let Me in Thailand.

According to report, Wantakamphu was targeted by bullies for her looks, particularly her chin.






"When I look in the mirror, I don't like what I see. I hate all the bully words. They say I'm a witch a long chin," the woman vendor said.




The 21-year-old had multiple surgeries to create her new look including breast augmentation, eyelid surgery, forehead lift and surgery to correct the shape of her jaw.

Wanida's transformation shocked the netizens and even the show's host.




It was unfortunately not the fairy-tale ending the young woman was hoping for however, Wanida’s boyfriend died in a car accident just four days before she could reveal her new look.




" I was speechless, I didn't believe it at first. I thought it was a prank." She said in an interview with Workpoint about her boyfriend's tragic death.

"He accepted me for how I used to look. I loved and miss him very much," she tearfully said.



So what can you say about this article?  Share us your thoughts by simply leaving on the comment section below. For more news and latest updates, feel free to visit our site often. Thanks for dropping by and reading this post.


vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]