Slide show

[people][slideshow]
Powered by Blogger.

Alleged Fake Young CEO Faced A Real Successful Businessman


Alleged Fake Young CEO Faced A Real Successful Businessman

Ryan Salcedo Tanada, a Doha-based realtor and the newest from the Filipino community to join the events management industry in Qatar.


Though he admits that the stakes are high in the event that he is to organise, especially because he is a newbie in the events management industry, he said that it has always been his mantra in life to aim for something big and channel all his energy to emerge on top.




The 29-year-old entrepreneur stepped into the Doha real estate market three years ago, representing SMDC, a highly-successful real estate firm from the Philippines. In that short span of time, he broke records in terms of sales and number of clients, and gained the respect of the community for his admirable work ethics and impressive accomplishments.

After Dewanie Catapang exposed the other side of Mr. Billboard Guy another personally came out to open the eyes of the netizens, on who really XIAN GAZA is. Like Dewanie, Ryan Tanada, who is well known young millionaire couldn't take it anymore of Xian's PAANDAR and the thought of Xian being idolized by the younger generations. He then post his experience with Xian a.k.a Young CEO? a.k.a Mr. Billboard Guy.

Read Ryan's post:

Here's the truth about XIAN GAZA, the guy who's trending because of his billboard for Erich and a lot of his bragging shits that he did and honestly I've just let it slide and let his shenanigans (despite people pushing me to enlighten people who Xian Gaza really is) as I don’t want to be associated with him nor be perceived by the public to be “papansin” (yes netizens judge that easily!). Anyway, I was really triggered when I saw people I personally know including my younger cousin sharing his pictures and posts with captions that he’s sort of their life goal etc., I’m sorry but I can’t bear it anymore as I’m totally disgusted.

I met Xian Gaza thru Filipino Vines last year as I’m planning to produce an event with them locally and internationally. He’s the one who I coordinated (as that time he’s still part of it but he’s not affiliated with Filipino Vines whatsoever anymore please ask Walter de Vera for more clarifications) regarding events. To make the story short, even if I already know that there’s something fishy about him, I still gave him the money for the talent fee/s that he said he’ll give to the artist/s (yes how stupid of me! but that’s how I make business I trust wholeheartedly but if you’ll fuck me up then I’ll make you pay BIG time!) just ask Ella Cruz' mom regarding the whole story of their supposedly TF that they never received. Then he even had the nerve to offer me fishy investment schemes that he used to a lot of his victims (shout out to Jocelyn Reyes Youn, Jesica Zurc etc. haha), he’s also going to show you pictures with some celebrities (he used his picture with Liza Soberano and Ogie Diaz to me because he knows that I’m planning to produce an event with Liza in the future). Anyway, infairness with him, he payed up his debts with me (took him a lot of months to gather the money! CEO?) because he found out that I’m not the person to mess up with!

Honestly, after him paying his debts I played it nice with him and just let his circus in social media but with everything that's coming out, I think it's my due responsibility to warn the public as a lot of people are perceiving a wrong person to be their inspiration/goal (specially to the younger ones!) and it is disrespectful to the real successful people who actually worked their asses off as it undercuts their success. Most importantly, I don’t want him to have more victims. I found out that there are a lot of people who can’t fight for themselves that didn’t actually got their money back unlike me. 

Christian or Xian or whatever you call yourself now, I’m not criticizing you for your styles on how to get girls because I myself did a lot of crazy stuff for the woman I love but let’s be honest, we know that you’re not only doing this for Erich but also to show people that you’re rich and successful to attract more people to be your victim. Man, just stop this shit once and for all as more victims of yours are coming out. As you said, you have a son so don’t ruin his future with what you’re doing. You might end somewhere.










 [source] [source]

vehicles

[cars][stack]

business

[business][grids]

health

[health][btop]